Azets acquires small accounting firm with an X-factor
The accounting firm Byrået i Son (“the bureau in Son”) becomes part of Azets. – It is very exciting and the right thing for us to become part of a solid company like Azets. We will benefit greatly from Azets’ technology and competence, says CEO Hanne Steenhoff.
Byrået i Son is a mature office with extensive experience and solid competence within accounting and tax. The company’s 13 employees serve approximately 300 customers.
– Byrået i Son will be a great asset for our international activities and add to our already strong position in Akershus County, says Runar Leite, Director SME at Azets.
Because Byrået i Son has an X factor: they are specialized on helping foreign companies from all over the world that are engaged in short- and long-term business in Norway.
Aiming for international growth
– About half of Byrået i Son’s 300 customers are international. That is exactly why they will provide Azets with hands-on experience and knowledge within the international segment.
Leite is happy that Byrået i Son wanted to be part of the Azets family.
– Byrået i Son are warmly welcomed onboard our group. There is no doubt in my mind that we will be able to realize a great potential for more international business for Azets, he says.
With this acquisition, Azets will have a total of five offices in Akershus County. From before, Azets has offices at Ski, Lillestrøm, Vollen and Asker og Bærum.
Access to new technology
– Azets is a big company who will help us in driving the technological process further. The access to new technology and competence is something we will benefit greatly from, Hanne Steenhoff comments.
Facts: This is Byrået i Son
Authorized accounting firm. Experts in helping foreign companies with business in Norway. Delivers flexible solutions adapted to customer’s needs and to all parts of their financial function.
- 13 employees
- 300 customers
- Half of the customers are foreign companies